Rupam - Chairman
LSD Lifestyles Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai - Chairman
106, High Tech Ind. Centre, Caves Road, Jogeshwari (E) Mumbai - 400060.
A first generation Entrepreneur, J.B.Jain started his business with virtually zero capital. From a small retail store in 1968 named RUPAM, he took the Company to great heights diversifying vertically & horizontally in Garments and Textiles Export. Today RUPAM is well known brand in International market and the Company is a leading Govt. Recognized Export House. In the year 2011 he launched a very successful Brand called LSD , a very well known and reputed brand in India and the products are selling in over 800 stores all across India.
They have their own garment manufacturing unit in Mumbai & Umbergaon for woven and printed goods with well-equipped machineries. They have clients in USA, Japan, Canada, & several European Countries.
Very widely travelled, he has participated in all major trade shows like Kolns Messe, MAGIC, ASAP, Hemtextiles and Exhibitions in USA, Germany and ITPO at Japan. He was instrumental in setting up CIAE (Confederation of Indian Apparel Exporters), which is one of leading association of garment exporters. He has extensive knowledge of Customs, Excise & Exhim matters.
He is renowned for his philanthropic activities mainly in the field of education and other charitable activities and has continuously been actively involved with various trade bodies. He also holds the following positions in various organizations:
- Managing Committee Member of Federation of India Export Organisation (FIEO)
- Managing Committee Member Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC)
- Vice - President of Confederation of Indian Apparel Exporters since 1999
- Vice President - JITO Administrative Training Foundation (JATF- Head of Educational Wing)
- FCP Member - JITO International Trade Organisation (JITO)
- President – 2012-2013 Rotary Club of Mumbai North End
- Chairman - Rotary Club of Mumbai North End Charity Trust
- Chairman - Shri Vardhaman Mahavir Kendra having two Modern Holiday Home in Mt. Abu & Lonavala
- Trustee – Shraman Arogyam
- Actively involved with various trade bodies and social and charitable organizations.