- Ashokbhai a successful person, a leader, a passionate, a good decision maker are some of his qualities.
- He is the Chairman of V-Trans (India) Ltd who steers is more than Rs.900 crore V-Trans group with finesse.
- With three divisions in the Group namely: V-Trans, V-Xpress and V-Logis, the vision of Ashokbhai is to steer the business to become the leading Logistics company in India.
- He is religious person & has completed his 41th consecutive “Aathia” in Paryushan
- Relationship building with people across all levels has helped his company in increasing successful growth even in recessionary times.
- Employees are encouraged to move up in his organization & even today there are many branch managers who have risen from the lowest level in the company.
- Ashokbhai in his career of more than 50 years always been healthy & much more fitter even at his age of 68.
- This motivates not only his employees but other people (his associates), family, relatives about never been saw him tired throughout the day & being such an energetic & inspiring person make him man of all seasons…
- Ashokbhai attributes his success to his father (Shri Kunverji K. Shah) who taught him the value of making his own timely decisions and sticking to them. This quality of Independent thinking and decision making got reinforced from his early childhood days. Ashokbhai had to change more than 8 different schools in his academic life. Notably enough he has always stood first in all standards irrespective of his changed schools.
- The main pillar of his on-going success is his close-knit family, which comprises of his wife - Rasilaben, his daughters - Poonam & Lopa and his twin sons - Vishal & Viral.
Interestingly, the birth of his twin sons was the most memorable event in his life.
- His brothers Mahendrabhai, Hasmukhbhai and his cousin Rajeshbhai all work together with him in the business.
- Relationship building with people across all levels has helped his company to post year on year of growth even in recessionary times. Employees are encouraged to move up in his organization and even today there are many branch managers who have risen from the lowest levels in the company.
- He is Patron (Trustee), JITO Administrative Training Foundation (JATF) ✓ Vice President, JITO Apex body.
- Director-In-Charge of JITO Employment Assistance Program (JEAP)
- Director-In-Charge of Jain Global Card Committee (JGC)
- Guardian director for JITO Gowalia Tank & Ahmedabad
- Past President of International Vaish Federation (IVF)
- He is also managing committee member of the Matunga Gujarati Club (MGCL) from 1995 onwards.
- The Kutch Corporate Forum has also benefited from his working in the capacity of President From 2011 to 31st Mar 2014 and now working as an advisor. He is also managing committee member of the Matunga Gujarati club from 1995 onwards.
- He is a trustee at Patri Mahajan.
- He is on board of study at GNMIS (Khalsa College)
Ashokbhai is an avid music admirer and believes that he would have been a musician had he not been in his current field of business...
1986:- received an award for “Role Model for Transport Owners” by the goods transport Labour Board of Mumbai
1994:- Awarded a trophy as recognition for being instrumental in helping Bidada hospital to get machinery. The trophy was presented by Lions Club
1995:- Received the “Udyog Rattan” Award by The Institute of Economic Studies during the conference of Economic Development held in New Delhi.
2010 : Ashokbhai was awarded by CEAT India Road Transport award “Transport personality of the year “on 25th June 2010. (First in Transport Industry)
He also received for being the best National company in “Personnel Management” during the same function.
On 5th March-2011 a book named “Inspiring People” was published where Ashokbhai’s profile
has been included as one of the “Super Achievers of the Kutchi Jain Community”.
In this book Ashok bhai success strategy a clear view about his journey in business, ups & downs in business & at that stage Ashokbhai’s planning & prompt decision making has helped him to overcome from difficult situation.
This has shown his self confidence, a strong belief on his own self & a fearless attitude describes him as one of the “Inspiring people”
28th Sep,2014 Ashokbhai has been featured as one of the leading personnel in book
published named as “Jewels of Gujarat”. His profile has been featured & book published &
held in honor of Hon.Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in New York on September 28th,
2014 after his historic speech at the Madison Square Garden. The reception was attended
by External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj along with many important Indian and global dignitaries & he was the first to receive honor.
In Oct,2016 he was also accorded the “Patri Vyakti Vishesh” - a Special Citizen honor for his exemplary social work in the village. The felicitation program as held by “Shree Patri Sarvodaya Samaj”, a social organization in a special program held in Mumbai.
✓ On 27th December,2016 Ashokbhai was awarded by “Acharya Hasti Karuna Employer Award” and also been awarded by Rs. 25000/-. It was organized by Karuna International & the award was presented by Hon.Justice Jaichandren, Madras High court...
On 25th Feb,2017 Ashokbhai was awarded by prestigious “Dhirubhai Ambani Award” at the 16th annual Transmedia Gujarati Screen & Stage Awards -2017.
It was awarded to the personalities that have tremendous achievements in the field of business & community upliftment.
On 2nd October,2017 the first ever Speaking Coffee Table Book on Who’s Who of Gujarat, on the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti on 2nd October,2017 in Ahmedabad. The Coffee Table Book was conceptualized and designed by Unified Brainz Life capturing
journeys of the Who’s Who of the Society & Industry in Gujarat. The selection of Who’s Who is done on the basis of their achievements, contributions and partaking in the socio-
economic development of Gujarat .
- “ET-Zig Wheels Commercial Vehicle Conclave” invited as a Panel speaker on the topic ‘Truck Drivers Present Situation & Solution to way Forward’.
- S.P.Jain Institute of Management since 2008 till date
- CNBC Bazar since 2015 till date interviewed many times till date
- Zalawad Business forums invited as key note speaker on their launching & many times being a key note speaker
- At meeting in Hyderabad by International Vaish Federation shared Mission, objectives of IVF through his own presentation.
- Ashokbhai has been a speaker & shared his inputs on the topic on “Encouraging Entrepreneurs” organized by JITO.
- Invited a “Chief guest” & key note speaker by Shri. Rambhai Mokariya, CMD of Shree Maruti Courier Services Pvt Ltd on their 31st Anniversary Celebration Event.
- On 23rd April, 2018 S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research invited as speaker to speak on “Entrepreneurship”