INTEREST FREE LOAN SCHEME
- We provide interest free loans to deserving and meritorious students to pursue higher student course after graduation
- Application in prescribed form to be submitted during April to July each year
- Applicants should have arranged at least 50% of total study expenses
- Maximum amount of interest free loan is Rs. 2 Lacs
The basic objective of SEED is to provide quick, annual assistance throughout the course duration to needy and deserving students who intend to pursue higher studies but face paucity of funds.
GUIDELINES FOR GRANTING INTEREST FREE LOAN TO NEEDY STUDENTS W.E.F. SEPT 2014
- SEED application should be on JATF Prescribed form only and the reply against each point is compulsory.
- The applicant must have secured 60% or more marks in all the board/ college/ University examinations commencing from standard 10thonwards till the last examination/ special test etc.
- All required documents must be attached along with the application. Incomplete application will be rejected and the same will not be eligible for personal interview and financial assistance.
- Recommendation from JATF or JITO FCP/ Patron member is a must and same will be verified by JATF office.
- Application will be accepted by JATF only between 1stApril to 31st July of each year.
- Application for finance assistance will not be consider for student who has already taken admission for the course.
- Applicant must arrange and documentary proof that he/ she has already arranged at least 50% of the required TOTAL STUDY EXPENSES.
- Maximum Loan amount from JATF per student will be Rs. 2.00 Lacs. If the study course free is more than Rs. 2.00 Lacs, then proof of arrangement of balance amount must be submitted.
- Financial assistance should be given for a period of 1 year only or maximum of one time during the study period.
- Financial assistance should be treated as interest free Education Loan and Indemnity Bond is required to submit for refund of financial assistance amount.
- Personal interview is a must for Financial assistance, if loan amount is above Rs. 25,000/-.
- Up to Rs. 25,000/- Financial assistance, application of student from outside Mumbai can be considered and approved without interview.
- Minimum 30 to 40 days time is needed for total processing of the applications.
- In case the student is going abroad for study, then the payment will be released only after admission in the institute. In this case the student has to submit the following documents.
- I-20 Letter from University, Copy of passport page showing visa and immigration stamp
- Copy of course free paid by students
- In case of study in India, disbursement will be made only after admission or part payment of the course free by the student.
- The applicant who has received financial assistance will have to compulsorily submit a certified copy of the progress report, marks etc., to the Trust Office, every six months, till completion of the course.
- The beneficiary must inform the change in his / her COURSE, COLLEGE, ADDRESS, CONTACT NUMBERS, MOBILE NUMBERS, EMAIL ID etc., immediately, as and when it occurs.
- On/ after completion of the study he/she must promptly furnish all relevant details of job/ income/ employment address, contact numbers, email ids etc to the JATF office.
- Interview will start from mid-June onwards, Time schedule will be informed to student 10 days in advance.
- Application for interest free loan will not be consider for student who has taken benefit under JATF-JELP scheme.
- SEED – interest free loan is only for students who wish to pursue higher study course after Graduation in India or abroad like MBA, Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy, and Architecture.
- SEED Committee is authorized and may sanction such amounts as they may deem fit on the basis of merits and relevant details of the application and circumstances of individual case. Decision of the committee is FINAL AND BINDING to the Applicant.
If you have the passion and aptitude, we are always there to assist and guide you to Shape the Future!
For More details contact firstname.lastname@example.org