Adicorp Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad
Heritage, GF, Near Gujrat Vidhyapith, B/h Visnagar Bank, Ashram Road,Ahmedabad-380014
022-23867170 / 23863202
Shri Utkarsh B. Shah, the past president of JITO Apex is a grass root worker. He has not only witnessed but is one of the committed and prominent contributor to the JITO’s scintillating journey right from the beginning till date. He has been significantly involved in this voyage from JITO’s earlier “Avtaar” as Jain Vyapari Udyog Seva Sansthan in Ahmedabad which caught the imagination of all and was then rechristened as JITO in Mumbai. He has been a founder president of JITO, Ahmedabad Chapter. Under his leadership, spectacular JITO Global Summit was conceptualized and was held in Ahmedabad in 2009 which further strengthened the roots of the organization. He has been instrumental in providing foresight & vision to Ahmedabad Chapter and also conceptualized and held JITO Connect in Ahmedabad which added great value to the brand of JITO. He has served JITO Apex in capacity of Zonal Chairman, General Secretary, Vice President and finally as JITO Apex President in the year 2014-15 during which he has been instrumental in spreading the wings by making JITO Chapters as strong foundation of JITO by visiting almost all chapters throughout India & holding brainstorming Lakshya JITO Conclaves. He is a trustee of Shraman Arogyam and JATF. He is emotionally attached to JITO by “Tan, Man & Dhan”. For Utkarsh B. Shah, the important positions which he adorned in JITO has never been a prerogative or the prestigious post but for him it has been “Tapascharya” in the service of religion, community and nation.
Journey … Business & Social
Shri Utkarsh B. Shah (56 years old) is heading Adi-Heritage Group. “Adi” is at present among one of the three largest Global Coal business house of our country. “Adi-Heritage” has added exquisite landmark real estate projects in the landscape & skyline of Ahmedabad for last 20 years. Shri Utkarsh B. Shah is also Chairman of Fairchem Specialty Limited (erstwhile known as Adi Finchem Limited) involved in manufacturing & exports of Neutraceuticals, Oleo Chemicals & Aroma Chemicals.
Shri Utkarsh Shah is a multi-faceted persona whose contribution has been seminal and path breaking in each and every field he has got in to with passion, always. He has served as the youngest president of Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry, an apex trade & industry body of Gujarat. He has been member of various committees of FICCI & IMC. He has been Chairman of Gujarat State Advisory Contract Labour Board. He has served as member of many important Boards/Commissions/Advisory Committees of Gujarat State Government formed for the overall development of the State viz. Gujarat State Planning Commission, Gujarat Electricity Board, State Public Finance Reforms Committee, Advisory Committee of IT, Gujarat University Court and other various State Government consultative committee on infrastructure, education, information technology, consumer protection and others. He has been trustee of Narmada Foundation Trust. (NGO for implementation of Narmada Dam)
Journey …. Humanitarian Endevours ….
Utkarsh B. Shah is heading Charitable trusts / family trusts involved in
- Running a hospital in labour dominated area which treats more than 500 patients every day almost in all medical fields.
- Running a school for imparting education to more than 1800 children of economically weaker section of society.
- Since 9 years, has adopted a village namely Vadodara near Dehgam with population of 5800 taking complete care in terms of education, health, sanitation, employment and ensuring best social & physical infrastructure of village.
- Has set up & running a Senior Citizen Living which is one of its kind in India. It is unique and innovative Senior citizen home where holistic care of all resident senior citizen is taken and secured, dignified & joy of seniors is ensured.
- Shri Utkash Shah & his family not only extends crucial financial support to CSR activities but are personally involved in the strategic management so that the purpose of every initiative is fulfilled.