Sanjay Dangi a qualified Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary. Post Qualification, he started working in field of Project Financing, Loan Syndication and Investments. He started his Own Non-Banking Finance Company, Mentor Capital Limited with a vision of creating a niche financial services entity, since then Mentor Capital Limited has been on uptrend on growth path. His journey as a core and value Investor in Equity market with an excellent track record of identifying potential investment opportunities and optimizes returns.
- Trustee inRajasthan Vidhyarthi Griha (RVG) Education Foundationwhich provide best educational and residential facilities and resources and to equip the CA students with modern technology at very affordable costs.
- An Ex-Director in Jain International Trade Organization(JITO)a worldwide organisation of businessmen, industrialists, knowledge workers and professionals reflecting the glory of ethical business practices.
- Trustee in Nava Samaj Mandal Trust, a trust established in the year 1951 by a band of Social Workers to impart quality education to the society. At current the trust provides education to more than 2500 Students.
- Trustee in Arihant Hospital & Research SansthanBhilwara which is a 250 bedded Charitable Trust Hospital which provides quality healthcare with cost effective care and a wide range of services and facilities to choose from.
- Trustee in JATF ( JITO Administrative Training Foundation) which aim to Empower Education, facilitate and strengthen the process of preparing deserving youth for joining Civil Services to achieve economic, social and political empowerment for the nation and community.
- Trustee in Shraman Arogyam a trust formed with an object to provide Medical Care called “Vaiyavachch” to all Shraman Bhagwants , irrespective of sects resulting in Medical relief from various diseases, ill health and other health related problems.
Apart from Professional Success, Sanjay Dangi has been socially active in various Welfare and Religious work mentioned briefly as: