Chairman – Mehta Group
|Mehta Equities Ltd.
BSE, NSE, MCX’SX, DP CDSL, PMS
|Mehta Group is among India's most reputed capital market intermediaries and financial service providers, known for its remarkable ability to nurture rewarding relationships with its clients by providing them personalized, value-enhancing services. Its services include Investment Banking, Equity Brokerage in Cash, Derivatives, Commodities & Currency Markets, Depository and Distribution of Financial Products. It has dedicated client base of more than 70000 registered customers in all the segments and an impressive geographical presence and reach, with over 80 locations spanning across the length and breadth of the country.|
|Mehta Commodities (P) Ltd.
MCX, NCDEX, ICEX(Diamond Exchange)
|Mehta Capital Management (P) Ltd
|Mangaldeep Infratech (P) Ltd.
|Company engaged in Real Estate Business. Mainly in residential complex at B Class cities)|
- Erstwhile Member of various committees of Bombay Stock Exchange & Central Depository Services (India) Ltd.
- Member of Committee on Financial Markets and Investors Protection of Institute of Chartered Accountants on India.
- Among Top Institutional Domestic Broker of the country for several years.
- Member of Committee on Banking, Investment and Finance of WIRC.
- Member of business organization like IMC, ASSOCHAM, FICCI, CII, AIAI and IBG
Area of Interest for Business
- Looking for a one stop opportunity in expanding capital market services like Equity broking, Derivatives, Currency and Bond products.
- Investment opportunities in real estate and construction like Residential houses for low and middle-income class group.
- Investment banking services by providing financing solutions i.e. private equity funds and Debt syndications.
- Arranging Competitive loan facilities for corporate.
- Working President of International vaish Federation – A Body set up with the objective of uniting Vaish persons all over the world.
- Founder President of Mumbai Pradesh Vaish Federation – A unit of All India Vaish Federation, the representative organization of more than 25 crores Vaish persons since 2004 The Federation is annually organizing events for its members. The National Executive Committee meeting of All India Vaish Federation was organized by the Mumbai Unit in 2006 which was attended by more then 400 participants from across the India.
- All India Vaish Federation – Vice President since 2011.
- Jodhpur Association, Mumbai
- a. Executive committee Member Since 1999.
- b. General Secretary during 1999-2001.
- c. President during 2009 to 2011 – An association of persons of jodhpur area residing in Mumbai.
- d. Advisor to Jodhpur Association of Mumbai since 2011.
- e. Founder Trustee of Jodhpur Hostel – Operating in Kandivali, offering boarding and loading facilities to 30 students pursuing professional courses in Mumbai.
1. Jain International Trade Organization (JITO)
- a. Former Secretary General of JITO Mumbai Zone, an apex body of all Jain business organization in the world since 2006. There are 9 Chapters in the Mumbai Zone. During the year 2009 Mumbai zone organized three major events, such as a Conference on family business “Building & Sustaining growth in family Business” B2B on Construction Industry and JPL T-20 All India Cricket tournament. Final match held at Braborn Stadium CCI, wherein more than 15000 viewers were there and it was live telecast on DD Sports.
- b. Secretary General & Special Invitee to the Board of Jain International Trade Organization (JITO), from 2010. An Apex body of All Jain business organizations in the world since 2006. The organization besides organizing annually Grand Triple Events, various business conferences, B2B events and Sports activities.
- c. Secretary General and Director JITO from 2011 as a Secretary General, we have made many mile stones such as amendment in constitution making code of conduct affiliation agreement etc.
- d. Executive Chairman and Director JITO since 2014.
- e. Former President of JITO since July 2016
2. JITO Administrative Training Foundation (JATF)
JATF is established as an institute for training deserving boys and girls from the community for Civil Services. Has played an important role in preparation of structure for establishing hostels at different places in cities for students to pursue their chosen courses.
3. Bharat Jain Mahamandal
- a. General Secretary between 2008 to 2011, a 112 year old apex body of All Jain in India. The organization annually organizes a brain storming sessions of Jain Administrative and Professional people (JAAP), where almost 200 IAS, IPS, IRS and members of other civil services including Judiciary participate. During the tenure as General Secretary organized Ahinsa rally between Oberoi, Nariman Point to Girgaon Chowpaty nearly 25000 people attended the rally.
- b. Vice President since 2011.
4. Managing Trustee since 2009 Shree Jain Shwetamber Khatargach Sangh:
- a. Founder General Secretary from 2003-2006.
- b. Vice President from 2006-2009.
- c. Managing Trustee since 2009.
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibilities) Activity:
- Constribution to Bhagwan Mahaveer Shikshan Sansthan – Founder Trustee since 1995 Sansthan is operating 2 schools for girls in Jodhpur in which more than 3000 students are studying.
- Netraheen Shikshan Sansthan, Patron Member – Jodhpur since 2007 and contribution made to the organization which runs a hostel and school for blind children in Jodhpur.
- Shree Kushal Education Trust, Founder Trustee – Offering scholarship and other education related support to poor and needy students. The Trust for last 10 years has also been honoring persons working for various social causes by awarding them “Samaj Ratna” every year.
- Mehta Foundation, Managing Trustee – Assisting various social and charitable projects for the upliftment of needy people of society.
- Mumbai Vaish Seva Sansthan, Founder and Managing Trustee – Providing help to various social and charitable projects for the upliftment of needy people of society.
- Epilepsy Foundation, Founder Trustee – Doing various projects to remove epilepsy.
|Date of Birth||:||1st August 1963|
|Place of Birth||:||Jodhpur|
|Education||:||B.Com (Jodhpur University Jodhpur) Chartered Accountants|
|Father||:||Shri. Govind Chand Mehta|
|Mother||:||Late Smt. Chanchal Kumari Mehta|
|Wife||:||Mrs. Niddhi Mehta|
|Son||:||Mr. Rajat Mehta|
|Daughter in Law||:||Mrs. Trisha Rajat Mehta|
|Daughter||:||Ms Chesta Mehta|
|Hobbies||:||Sports, Reading and Traveling|
|Residence||:||5A Alt View, 7 Alta mount Road, Mumbai 400026|