Chairman and Managing Director of Siddhivinayak Groups Shri Rajeshkumar Sakla is multifaceted personality.
Apart from being successful businessman engaged in quality constructions, since 1986 he has constructed more than 15,000 quality homes in PCMC/ PMC area.
He always says that, "I have 15,000 members in my family".
Upon asked how, he clarifies that "he dealt with each and every purchaser as a deal of family. According to this all purchasers became family members of Shri Rajeshkumar Sakla's Siddhivinayak Group".
He is actively involved in spectrum of social as well as cultural activities. He has the first multiplex in Pimpri Chichwad area and completed many projects in Pune and PCMC.
"World of Mother" is the one and only project dedicated to Women Entrepreneur with 270 shops for women only.
As the Acting Chairman of Akhil Bhartiya Natya Pa rishad he has been instrumental in organizing various cultural programs in PCMC for last 17 years.
He is devotee of Dagadusheth Ganpati and is actively involved in every activity of Dagadusheth Halwai Ganpati Mandal for last 25 years.
As an offering to Lord Shrimant Dagdusheth Ganpati he dedicated himself to construct beautiful Ganesh Mandir in Central Pune, which has now become an architectural marvel.
He is also a devotee and a Chairman of Sachhiayi Mata Mandir located at Katraj, Pune. He is organizing trustee of Ashtavinayak Pratisthan — Tirumala (Tirupati).
He actively takes interest in various charitable cultural events.
He is Joint Secretary of Jain Vidya Prasarak Mandal (about 36 schools, colleges, 600 teachers/professors and 1600 students).
He is Patron Member of JATF (JITO Administrative Training Foundation).
He is Past Director — International & Zone Chairman of Maharashtra JITO Chapter. He is trustee of Mahalaxmi Mata Mandir, Pune.
He is trustee of Saibaba Mandir, Shirgaon, Pune.
LIST OF VARIOUS AWARDS BY WHICH SHRI. RAJESHKUMAR N. SAKLA, CHAIRMAN & MANAGING
DIRECTOR OF SIDDHIVINAYAK GROUPS, HAS BEEN HONOURED:
1. "JEEVAN GAURAV PURSKAR" in 2007 by Annasaheb Magar Sports Social Foundation, Chinchwad.
2. "PIMPRI CHINCHWAD BHUSHAN PURSKAR" in 2008 by Annasaheb Magar Sports Social Foundation, Chinchwad.
3. "JAIN SAMAJ BHUSHAN PURSKAR" in 2008 by Jeerawala Parshwanath Shwetambar Jain Mandir Trust.
4. "VYAPAR BHUSHAN PURSKAR" in 2009 by Vyapari Association of Pune City.
5. "KALPATARU PURSKAR" in 2009 by Abhinav Social Foundation, Pimpri Chinchwad.
6. "ICONS OF BUSINESS — PUNE" in 2012 by Lokmat Group.
7. "UDYOG BHUSHAN PURSKAR" in 2013 by Akhil Mhasoba Utsav Mandai Trust Pune.
8. "LIONS BHUSHAN AWARD" in 2013 by Lions Club.
9. "UDYOG SAMRAT PURSKAR" in 2014 by Balaji Nagar, Dattanagar, Vadgaon Dhayari & Warje Malwadi Jain Sthanak Pune.
10. "DANVEER SHIROMANI PURSKAR" in 2015 by Shree Vardhaman Jain Shravak Sangh, Akurdi - Nigdi Pune.
11. "PIMPRI CHINCHWAD BHUSHAN PURSKAR" in 2015 by Pimpri Chinchwad Social Foundation.
12. "ICONS OF PCMC" in 2015 by Lokmat Group.