Pantomath Capital Advisors Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
406-408, Keshava Premises CS Ltd,Near Family Court, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra-East, MUMBAI- 400051
- Group Founder and Managing Director of Pantomath Advisory Services Group – SEBI Registered Merchant Bankers, SEBI Registered Stock Brokers and SEBI Registered Portfolio Managers. The Group has handled maximum number of SME IPOs.
- Has had the working exposure with leading organisations viz., Reliance Industries Limited, ITC Limited and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Successful start-up of SEBI registered merchant banking venture at Sarthi Capital Advisors.
- Over 15 years of vast exposure. Handled mergers, demergers and various mega corporate restructuring projects. Worked on diverse engagements including pre-IPO restructuring, capital reduction models, restructuring promoter holding companies, repatriation strategies, value unlocking, ESOP advisory etc. Led Knowledge Management and worked extensively on areas of Corporate Governance.
- Has expertise in securities law and capital markets including SME listing, IPO, M&A, takeovers, buybacks, rights issue, stock exchange / SEBI related activities.
Other Positions and Professional Accomplishments
- An elected member on the Central Council of ICSI (Former-Chairman of ICSI-WIRC).
- Director of Association of Investment Bankers of India (AIBI)
- Member at Capital Market Committee, PHD chamber
- Member at Kotak Committee on Corporate Governance, SEBI
- Chairman of National MSME Mission, CEO’s Association for Inclusive India (CAII)
- Chairman of AIBI SME Committee and Member of SEBI and BSE Working Groups on SME Listing
- Has been part of various Special Groups formed by ICSI inter alia for preparation of Model Listing Agreement, Compliance Certificate, Guidance Note on Listing, and formulation of representations on regulatory proposals
- A regular speaker at professional seminars and conferences; Visiting faculty and trainer at management institutes
- A regular contributor of articles / columns for business dailies and publications of national level
- Co-authored the prestigious SEBI Compendium (2010 Edition)
Qualifications & Achievements
- CFA (ICFAI)
- CFA (AIMR-USA) Level II
- Fellow Company Secretary (Gold Medallist) [On securing the FIRST RANK ALL INDIA in the final (June 2001), Was awarded the ‘ICSI Presidential Gold Medal’ by Shri G. N. Bajpai, the then Chairman, SEBI]
- Law Graduate
- Commerce Graduate [Selected for National Scholarship of Government for ‘Excellent Performance in Graduation’]
- Post Graduate Diploma in Securities Law
- Diploma in Export Management
- Certificate of Hons Graduation in GDR Training in USA & UK, Awarded by The Bank of NewYork Mellon Corp, USA