Founder & Chairman Bhairaav Group
Shri Madan Jain (Muthaliya), born in 1953 at Ranigaon (Rajasthan), initially had his primary education at the village School and later completed higher secondary in Mumbai.
He is the Founder & Chairman of Bhairaav Group. He began his journey with garment manufacturing and exports business in 1972.
From the year 1999 he ventured into real estate business and at present is established developer, developing Residential & Commercial Buildings in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai.
Recently, his company has been honoured with:
Environmentally Friendly Project of Navi Mumbai by Times Realty Icons 2017.
Iconic Affordable Luxury Homes awarded by Mid-Day Real Estate Icons 2017.
He is also recipient of Corporate Excellence Award – 2015 under the category of “Excellence in Quality” at the hands of Hon. Housing minister Shri Prakash Mehta.
- Founder Chief Patron
Jain International Trade Organisation (JITO)
- Past Chairman
JITO Mumbai Byculla Chapter
JATF (Jain Administrative Training Foundation)
Porwal Jain Parishad
- Past president
AIGEMA – All India Garment Exporters and Manufacturers Association
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, Sumerpur (Rajasthan)
- Founder President
Smt. Pyariben Pukhrajji Muthaliya Foundation which runs a Gaushala at Virar
- Executive Committee Member
Bharat Jain Mahamandal (an 108 yrs. old Organisation of Jains)
- Constructed Shikhar Baddh Jain Derasar with his own funds at Muthaliya Residency and main contributor for Jain Upashray at Sumer Tower and Muthaliya Residency.
- At present runs a Gaushala at Nakoda Darshan Dhaam near Virar with own expenses
- Appointment as “Special Executive Officer” by the Government of Maharashtra (1996-1999)
- Nominated on various committees of State Government.
Awards and Achievements
- Recipient of “Samaj-Ratna” Award at the hands of Her Excellency President of India – Smt. Pratibhatai Patil at Rajbhavan Mumbai on 13th March 2012
- Also honoured with “Jain Samaj-Ratna” Award at the hands of then Hon. Chief Minister of Maharashtra Shri. Prithviraj Chouhan in the year 2013
- Recipient of Achiever Award from Junior Chamber International, Marine Lines in 2011.
- Conferred with the title of “Sanghvi”, the highest honour of Jainism during the year 1998 for organising a special train to Sammet Shikarji and various Jain pilgrimage places.
- Have received various public felicitations from social organisations